Saturday, September 17, 2005

Good Blogs

Here a few blogs I read on a regular basis:

Jesus Creed I first mentioned Jesus Creed here. It is the blog of Dr. Scot McKnight, author of The Jesus Creed and the K arl A. Olsson Professor in Religious Studies at North Park University.
He blogs on a variety of topics, including baseball, and is always stimulating to read.

Tony Jones is worth checking out, though he isn't blogging as consistently as he used to.

Doug Pagitt. Good when he gets going.

Naked Religion Brad Bergfalk, Covenant pastor. Good stuff.

Bloglines is a good way to keep track of your favorite blogs.

I read more blogs than these, but that's all you're getting today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya know, I've been thinking about starting a blog for a couple years now. And now I've made the decision to not do it. I will however, be a guuest contributor to your blog.
J

6:55 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

I'd be honored...
-B

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home