Tuesday, October 19, 2004

No, that sense of impending doom hasn't subsided. Have you ever liked a girl who's strung you along, and maybe even gone out with you a few times, but then she dumps you? And then she does it again. And again. And again. And again. And every time you swear, "That's it, I'm done with her." Friggin' Red Sox, just when I thought I was through with them they woo me back. Maybe they won't dump me this time. I'd be better off watching Top Gun. Every time I watch that movie I think, "Well, maybe Goose won't die this time." Yeah, and maybe the Red Sox will win this time.

The Yankees are supposed to be the evil empire, but why is it that I hear David Ortiz whispering in my ear, "Come (back) to the dark side."

Go Sox, rip my heart out again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home