Wednesday, February 11, 2004

So Garth tells me he has a blog and that I should have one too. Since it is obvious that I can count (and if you doubt me, read that last sentence again) I figured there's already enough blogs in the world. Beside, like I told him, I've never been good at keeping a journal and there are two very good reasons for not keeping a blog.

1. I like to play video games. (Okay, that's not entirely true...I like to play hockey and baseball video games...preferably EA.)

2. Anyone could read this and I like my job.

Still, it is kinda tempting to have a place to spout off now and then so I figured I'd go for it.

I'll try hard to avoid that annoying self-important, cynical tone that seems to typify many blogs...you know, the tone I more than likely have failed to avoid thus far in my first ever blog. Also, I'm not going to be overly concerned with being clever and hip. Nothing clever, just some things that I think about.

Where to start...ah, I'll start later.

Out.

-Bri

PS. Garth's gonna have get going now that I have a link to his blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home